2014년 12월 15일 월요일

The Secret Garden



Book summary Of The Secret Garden


After I read The Secret Garden, I paid attention to Mary. Mary is the main character of this book. On page 1 chapter 1 ”She was born in India who had a thin angry face and thin yellow hair. In fact, she was a very selfish, disagreeable, and bad-tempered little girl”. Before Mary  moved to Yorkshire she was always alone, but after she moved to her uncle’s house she had friends who were Martha, Ben, Dickon, and Colin. Before Mary met Martha she was selfish and bad-tempered, but after Mary met Martha she was kinder and kinder. Before Mary knew secret garden she was homekeeping, but after she knew secret garden she liked to go outside. Finally Mary, Mary’s family, Mary’s friends were very happy, healthy, and bright.
When I read this book, I felt that everything depended on the way I look at things. First Mary was unhappy, but she finally had a happy life. Also, Colin thought he had a fatal disease, but after he met Mary he was healthier and healthier. I like this book because this book gives hope and enlightenment. I hope that many people will read this book not only children, but also adults. Thank you for reading.


<Reference list>
『The Secret Garden』on page 1 chapter 1
 
 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기