2014년 10월 26일 일요일

My experience in Kimcheon



 I have climbed Mt.Hwangak with my friend. At first we were concerned whether we could climb the mountain because an elevation of the mountain was 1,111m and it was winter. When we began to climb the mountain the early stage of climbing was easy, but the higher we climbed, the harder it got. I have slipped twice and been very cold. Finally, we reached the mountain top. The view there was wonderful. My hometown has been covered with snow and we have seen the entire city below. During climbing , I have forgotten worldly thoughts. I thought that climbing the mountain was well for my body and soul. I love my hometown because of those experiences.

댓글 1개:

  1. Climing the Mt.Hwangak looks really hard. Even the weather was cold. I think your experience was really valuable. I hope that I would climb that mountain.

    답글삭제